Jail Release Process in Lancaster
We get a lot of questions here at Avengers Bail Bonds. One question we get the most is “How long does it take to get through the jail release process after a bail bond has been posted at Lancaster Sheriff’s Station?” Once bail bonds are received by the jailer at Lancaster Sheriffs Station, there several things you should understand:
The jail release process in Lancaster includes discovering the bond cost. Then hiring a licensed California bail bonds agent to get a defendant out of the Sheriff Station quickly. Doing so allows the defendant to begin working on their legal case and getting back to work, school or their life in general.
What to expect when you are going through the jail release process in Lancaster
The number one thing to keep in mind is, always make sure you’ve hired a professional, reputable bail bonds company. Just like the professional bail bond agents at Avengers Bail Bonds in Lancaster.
Another thing to consider is, when you’re dealing with the Lancaster Sheriff’s Station it really all comes down to how busy the jail staff is at the time bail bond is posted. There are times the jailers are quite busy so it may take time to in-process a defendant.
We truly believe one of the best things to do, is to contact a local bail bonds company in Lancaster as soon as possible, the sooner the better. A local Lancaster bail bonds company will know exactly what to do. A bail bondsman will always help guide you through the release process after a bail bond has been posted.
Contacting Avengers Bail Bonds located in Lancaster California
It can be very stressful having a friend or loved one in jail and believe us when we say, we completely understand. We know you want to get them out of jail as fast as possible. Our job is to get immediate release from jail at a price any family can afford.
We’ve streamlined the bail bonds process in Lancaster, and we have been successfully working with the Lancaster jailers for nearly 30 years. Here at Avengers Bail Bonds we are honored to be one of the best Lancaster bail bond companies in town, and we truly enjoy reuniting families and friends.
SO just how long does it really take to get released from Lancaster Sheriff Station? Well, there really is no simple answer to this question. It all really boils down to how busy the jailer is at the time bail is posted. If there is an influx of people being arrested and taken to jail, processing time will be extended.
What is the Lancaster jail process?
Once a defendant is arrested, they’re brought to the jail and processing will begin. This may include:
- Mug Shot: Self-explanatory, but, a defendant will have their picture taken and placed in their records
- Fingerprints: the person will be fingerprinted for identification purposes.
- DNA sample: According to law, all felony inmates will have their DNA drawn and placed into a database (https://oag.ca.gov/bfs/prop69/faqs#dna As of January 1, 2009, adults arrested for any felony offense are subject to DNA collection.
- Health check. Often a screening is done on the defendant, This entails checking blood pressure, temperature and asking health questions (example: any medications needed, on any meds, are they currently in any pain etc).
- Strip Search. If the defendant is going to be placed in a cell, they may be strip searched to ensure they are not bringing contraband (drugs, weapons, etc) into the facility.
- First phone call. The defendant will be entitles to one phone call. Sometimes as many as possible to secure bail.
- If bail cannot be made, or charges deem NO BAIL, then there will be a dress out. This is where the defendant is given county jail clothes and their street clothes are placed in property storage.
Normally once a Lancaster bail bond is posted at the Lancaster Sheriffs Station, the release process is somewhere between 45 minutes to an hour. Please have patience, the Lancaster Sheriffs Station is very busy, so it could take a bit longer. Once again, it just all depends on how busy the Lancaster jailer is at any point and time.
Working with local Lancaster bail bondsmen for fast jail release
The number one goal of Avengers Bail Bonds in Lancaster is to make sure we get your friend or loved one out of jail as fast as possible. We are absolutely devoted to making the release process at LA County Sheriffs Department quick, simple and affordable.
Having said that, there are a few things you may want to consider once the premium is paid and bailbond is posted at the Los Angeles County Sheriffs Station and there are simply some things, we have no control over.
How to Speed up the Release Process
Luckily there are a few things you can do to help speed up the release process. So, please be mindful of the following:
Make sure to call your Lancaster bail bonds company immediately. Make the call (661) 206-3055 as soon as you know your friend or loved one has been arrested. Also remember Avengers Bail Bonds in Lancaster is always open 24/7 (even on holidays), and we always have an agent on standby ready to secure the release of a friend, family member or client as quickly as possible.
We ask that you obtain as much information about your friend or loved one as possible. The more info the better, it will make the process easier for your local Lancaster bail bonds company, to get the bail process completed.
Information Needed by Lancaster bail bonds company:
- Name of the person arrested.
- Date of birth (if you have it).
- Bail bond amount(s), helpful but not required.
- What the person was charged with (if you know).
- The name of the jail the person was taken to. If you don’t know which jail the defendant is in, ask your bail bondsman to look them up.
The best advice we can give our clients is, to always be patient, and be courteous when speaking with law enforcement. The booking process at the Lancaster Sheriff Station might take some time as explained previously. But again, it all depends on how busy the jailer is at the time your friend, family member or client was arrested.
Avengers Bail Bonds in Lancaster we will get you, your friend, your loved one or client out of jail fast!
The professional, experienced bail agents are always here to help get you, your friend or loved one out of jail! So, they can enjoy being free while awaiting their court dates at home, surrounded by family and friends.
The release process at Lancaster Sheriff Station is not immediate, but when you choose the right Lancaster bail bonds company, the process can be fast and simple.
Here’s How to Learn More About Lancaster Bail Bonds
You can learn more by calling Avengers Bail Bonds!. We’re located within walking distance of the Lancaster Sheriff Station. Get fast, professional bail bonds service in Lancaster by calling (661) 206-3055 or (888) NO-JAILS we are available 24/7 and always here when you need us for affordable bail and fast jail release help.